The Pee Dee Area Council has a store at the service center in Florence called the “Scout Shop” or “Trading Post.” The Scout Shop is your local source for all of your Scouting and outdoor-related needs, from uniforms and badges to pinewood derby car kits and handbooks. The Scout Shop is also a great place to start your holiday or birthday present shopping. Why not surprise your Cub Scout with a new uniform or backpack for his birthday? Whatever your needs, check with the Scout Shop first. The Scout Shop can be contacted by calling the Council Service Center at 843-662-6306. Shop hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Closed for lunch 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM) and Friday 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your order is received by noon Monday through Friday, we will ship out the same day; otherwise your order will be shipped out the next business day.
- Shipping is via FedEx one business day with tracking or USPS Package service with tracking
- Orders below $150 are actual cost of shipping, capped at $8 for business address and $12 residential address
- Orders above $150 are free to a business address and $4 to residential address
- Saturday delivery is available for an additional fee
- USPS shipping at actual cost but delivery date is not guaranteed