If you need any assistance with the recharter process, please contact Scott Hagler.
Please follow our District Calendar for updated locations. We are changing each month to make these RTs easier to attend!
If you are interested in hosting a RT at your location, please contact Chip Payne.
The Chinquapin District covers Lexington and Saluda Counties and Lexington School Districts 1, 2, 3 & 4
Normally, our District Committee (6:00 pm) and District Roundtable (7:00 pm) meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We will hold these around the district at various locations. Please check below and on our calendar for each location.
Please scroll down for meeting info and other District Events from our District Calendar. Our plans are fluctuating as COVID dictates.
District Kickoff Packet
Click Here to download flyers from the July 23 Kickoff materials. The entire presentation, all flyers zipped as one file and each flyer individually are available here.
Scouting At Home
Click Here to visit Scouting’s all-in-one resource site.
Digital Safety and Online Scouting
You’ll find information you can use right now to stay active in scouting at home.
OA Chapter – Tschitanek Woakus
Troy Bostick – Adviser
Michael Hiller – Associate Adviser
Kim Pinckney – Associate Adviser
Brooks Prevette – Associate Adviser
Joshua Ridley – Chapter Chief
Friends of Scouting Chair
Current News and Roundtable Info
Next RT: April 13, 2023 | 7pm
T-425 | Zion Lutheran
226 Corley Mill Rd., Lexington
- Feb and March were in-person
- Link to Jan RT Presentation
- Sept – Dec RT were held in-person
- Link to Aug RT Presentation
- July RT was pushed for summer vacation
- June RT was @ Twilight Camp
- May’s RT is On The Go! We are coming to you!
- April RT was Live – and via Zoom (no link)
- Link to March RT
- Feb. RT was a Leader Forum
- Link to January ’21 RT Presentation
- Dec. RT was our Toy Drive-Thru (50+ Donated!)
- Link to November RT Presentation
- Link to September RT Presentation
- Link to August RT Presentation
- Link to June RT Presentation
- Link to May RT Presentation226