Cancellation fee schedule:
- Cancellation 30 Days prior to an event, full refund.
- Cancellation 15 to 30 days prior to event, 50% refund.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to the event, refund is at the discretion of the event coordinator or staff advisor. Usually only granted in cases of emergency, unless otherwise stated.
All refund requests are to follow these procedures:
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Indian Waters Council by the timeline above, either by mail or email, 715 Betsy Dr., Columbia, SC 29210
- Include with the request: Name and date of the event, name of the participant for which the refund is sought, the amount paid to date, the receipt number if available, the unit number and name and address of the unit leader (for payment issued by unit) along with the reason a refund request is being made.
- For Summer Camp, deposits per person are not refundable but may be transferred from one Scout to another within a unit. All deposits will be credited toward the balance of the fees due. The same policy applies for payments for Cub Scout and Venturing Camp activities. All transfer requests must be made in writing one week prior to all events.
- In the event a unit check was written for multiple participants, all refunds will be sent to the unit for appropriate distribution.
- No Refund Requests will be accepted after two weeks following the end of the applicable activity.
- If an activity is cancelled or postponed and the participant cannot attend on the alternate date, the full fee will be refunded by submitting the appropriate requests.